Introducing a hard-wearing, fashionable, logo-ed range of activity-wear including hoodies, polos and t-shirts and additional items that can be worn at anytime.
We’ve worked with a local supplier to create these. They are available to pre-order and include personalisation options for some of the clothing.
Here are a few examples of what’s available to order:
Samples will be available to browse in the Scout Hut foyer.
To browse the full range and to place orders, please visit the shop area of our website.
A physical copy of the brochure will be sent home (via your child’s section meeting) within the next couple of weeks.
In addition, note that uniform items can also be ordered via the website.
Small (but very useful) print
- This is a supplementary range to provide activity wear to work alongside formal uniform.
- The Penistone Scouts apparel range will be updated and have non-core items changed on an annual basis.
- This collection is only available through the Scout Group.
- Are available for inspection in the scout hut foyer. Term-time only.
- Sizing information is shown on the web catalogue for each item.
- Such as a name on a right breast is available on certain items. Usually an additional £1 per garment.
HOW TO ORDER
- The best way is through our online shop, where the options relevant to every garment/item are available. Some items do have more options than others, such as colour, print or embroidery and most importantly sizing.
- Ideally through the website, using PayPal or a referenced BACS transfer.
DEADLINES / TIME FRAMES
We order in a grouped method with our supplier. The following order windows apply:
- Placed by 25th February are fulfilled in the month following.
- Placed by 25th April are fulfilled in the month following.
- Placed by 25th June are fulfilled in the month following.
- Placed by 25th October are fulfilled in the month following.
- Each item has its own specific care advice, however, most garments will have a limit of the following:
- Machine wash, maximum 60°C wash, medium agitation. Can be tumble dried on a low heat setting. Warm Iron (max 150°C)