School holidays are over (unless you’ve got an inset day tomorrow…)
The week ahead and some timely reminders
- All of our Beaver colonies are going to Coddy’s Farm between 18:30 and 19:30 on their usual meeting days. Parking is limited, so please car share as much as possible. Uniform required, as is suitable footwear/coat for a working farm. Event pages, as follows: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- All cub packs are meeting at their usual times/places
- Alegre & Bella Vista cubs, please make sure you’ve paid your monies for the upcoming Calypso Cove swimming trip (£6.50 with cheques made payable to “Bella Vista Cubs” or contact Shauna for bank transfer details)
- Bella Vista cubs, monies are due for our pack Spring Camp (£15 with cheques made payable to “Bella Vista Cubs” or contact Shauna for bank transfer details)
- Enigma and Wibbles are meeting at their usual times/places
- Viernes are roller skating this week. Please meet at the scout hut for 19:00. We will then walk to Penistone Leisure Centre for the session. Please arrange to be collected from the Leisure Centre at 21:15.
- Enigma scouts, please make sure you’ve paid your monies for the upcoming Calypso Cove swimming trip (£6.50 and cheques made payable to “Enigma Scouts“)
- Our unit is meeting at their usual time/place
Poland 2019 (Scouts, explorers and parents/guardians)
- Poland 2019 deposits need to be paid this week, please. (£150 per person and cheques made payable to “Penistone Scouts Camp Account“). If you missed our information evening, you can find the presentation on the event page – feel free to contact Brian or Shauna for details.
Explorers went caving
Some of our explorer unit joined the Derbyshire North West Scout Caving team (today) as they headed underground in Bagshawe cavern and Giant’s hole.